Need a new hot water cylinder?
When you have a regular or system boiler installed, there will be need for a cylinder that stores hot water.
This takes heat from the boiler and pumps it through the cylinder’s heat exchange coil.
We install two main types of cylinder that perfectly complement the Greenstar regular and system boilers.
The unvented cylinder is feed directly from the incoming mains supply so can deliver hot water at high pressure ready for use through showers and taps.
They are available in a huge number of capacities from 90 to 300 litres, so you will be able to find one that suits your property and lifestyle.
Even if you have low water pressure, we can provide answers to help your water performance and you can still benefit from fast re-heat times, high performance and energy-saving.
We can custom-design your system, calculating the best system for your home and hot water requirements and install these cylinders quickly. They are guaranteed for up to 25 years.
Gravity feed indirect cylinders
These are feed from the large water tank that is typically located in the loft space they tend to be made from copper and come in many different sizes.
They connect to the boiler in exactly the same way as an unvented cylinder.
The benefits are that you can use booster pumps to increase flowrates to showers and other outlets.
Why Choose Surrey Heating Services?
- Extended guarantees for your peace of mind
- Gas Safe-registered and fully-insured
- Worcester Bosch-accredited installer, offering a first-class service
- Competitive prices with no hidden costs!
- Available 24/7 for emergency repairs
- Boiler installation experts with 20 years’ experience
- Proud members of Checkatrade and a Which? Trusted Trader
- Services range from boiler repairs to complete boiler installations and upgrades
- Free quotations and a range of flexible finance options for new boilers