Boiler servicing: Let your safety be our priority
We have been servicing boilers in your local area for over 20 years and you can rely on us to keep your boiler working safely and effectively. We offer a friendly, trustworthy and affordable service. With outstanding reviews, it is no wonder we are the first point of call for so many people looking for boiler maintenance and servicing.
Why have a boiler service?
Your boiler is an integral part of your home, powering both heating and hot water. Most leading boiler manufacturers, including Worcester Bosch, recommend that you have your boiler serviced at least once a year. This is a condition on the guarantee of any new boiler and provides a number of important benefits.
We will automatically notify you when a service is due, to make the experience as hassle-free as possible.
- Saves lives: A faulty boiler can be extremely dangerous. Each year thousands of people are admitted to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning due to leaking boilers, so it is crucial you get your boiler serviced annually. Our Gas Safe team will check for any leaks and identify weak sports during a service.
- Improve the lifespan of your boiler: Regular boiler servicing can potentially add years to the life of your boiler. We can fix any minor problems, that left untouched, could result in significant issues and costs further down the line.
- Reduce your fuel bills: We will ensure that your boiler is running as efficiently as possible, therefore saving you money on your energy bills and slashing your home or business’ carbon footprint. Servicing your boiler saves you money!
- Ensure your insurance is valid: Many home and business insurance policies and all boiler guarantees require that your boiler is regularly serviced.
- Stay legal: For businesses and landlords, they are legally required to ensure all appliances and installations are maintained and safe to use.
What will we do during a boiler service?
We can arrange for your boiler service to take place at a time that is convenient for you.
- We will inspect the boiler and controls
- We will look for corrosion and leaks
- We will take the casing off your boiler to check the functioning of the main components and safety devices
- A gas pressure check will ensure your boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure
- Parts will be cleaned, as required
- A flue test will check that no unsafe emissions are being released from your boiler
- The casing will be put back and we will check the seals
- You will be left with a service report, showing everything we have done
- We complete the logbook and place a reminder on our system
- We see you a year later!
Have you serviced your boiler in the last 12 months? We have the expertise to keep your boiler working at peak efficiency. Call us today on 01483 871 871
We are proud to be Worcester Bosch accredited boiler specialists
We are Gas Safe-registered!
At Surrey Heating Services, we take safety very seriously. We are on the Gas Safe register (formerly CORGI), the official gas safety organisation in the UK, designed to protect the public against unqualified engineers and unsafe gas work. Membership is mandatory for any company or engineer working with gas appliances. If you would like to know more please visit the Gas Safe Register website or call 0800 408 5500.
Always install a carbon monoxide alarm – we are happy to help do this for you, if required.